About Jennifer Wolfe:
I’m Jennifer Wolfe, a mom, teacher, and writer from northern California. I love traveling to off-the-grid places like Nicaragua, digging in my garden and baking-as-a-form-of-stress-relief. I’m so happy you’re here – I hope that my words will inspire you to think deeply, love fiercely, and use your voice for what you believe in. I started mamawolfe in June 2011 because I love sharing stories about my life with kids – at home and in the classroom. Teenagers aren’t as outrageous as you might think – they actually teach me something every day. Some of my reflections have been shared on Huffington Post and Listen To Your Mother. If you’re a parent or a teacher, or even a fellow citizen concerned about our future, mamawolfe will offer you with food for thought; I’d love to get to know you and your point of view, too, so please join me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Goodreads. Together we can make change happen!
Thank you so very much for spending time on mamawolfe today. I hope my writing helped you to reflect on life in a new way, and that you’re inspired to share your own stories.
Please contact me by email at email@example.com
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Connect on Goodreads.
Or send me mail at 2121 Calaveras Ave., Davis, CA 95616
Guest Writing Policy:
Thank you for your interest in writing for mamawolfe. To guest post, writers must agree to the following policies:
* Posts must complement the themes of mamawolfe and jenniferwolfe.net
* Posts must be between 150-800 words.
* Writers may include a link to their own site in body and byline only.
* If necessary, Jennifer Wolfe reserves the right to edit content to fit format of blog. Contact will be made with writer prior to publishing for approval.
* All copy must be well written and free of spelling and grammatical errors. Posts must include a relevant photograph.
* Guest posts must be shared through author’s social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
* Guest writers must follow mamawolfe and post mamwolfe’s button on their site.