Parents: Are you looking for ways to make life a little easier for you and your child?
Click below for free reports to help your child have a successful school year:
Teachers: Are you looking for strategies to bring your classroom into the 21st century?
- Jennifer Wolfe has taught middle school English, History, Yearbook, Reading and AVID for over twenty-five years. In 2012 she received a grant from the U.S. Department of Education to study global learning and 21st teaching skills, and traveled to Indonesia as a global education ambassador. She also runs a sister school program between her California middle school and a K-6 school in Agua Fria, Nicaragua. Jennifer loves Google Apps, and strives to weave technology and real-life learning into her student-centered classroom.
- Follow mamawolfe’s education PINTEREST boards here: http://pinterest.com/mamawolfeto2/
- Get Streamlining Your Teaching And Engage Your Students With Hyperdocs here: http://bit.ly/2gOIXyr
- Get Middle School Mind lesson plan here
- Get free Back to School Stations Directions link here
- Get Name lesson plan here
Visit mamawolfe’s global education website, full of ideas, resources, and links
- Get mamawolfe’s education tweets here: https://twitter.com/mamawolfeto2
- Follow mamawolfe on LINKEDIN here: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jennifer-wolfe/10/767/656
See more education articles below: