* Teachers: Are you looking for strategies to bring your classroom into the 21st century?
Jennifer Wolfe has taught middle school English, History, Yearbook, Reading, and AVID for over twenty-six years. In 2012 she received a grant from the U.S. Department of Education to study global learning and 21st teaching skills and traveled to Indonesia as a global education ambassador. She also runs a sister school program between her California middle school and a K-6 school in Agua Fria, Nicaragua. Jennifer is a Certified Google Educator and strives to weave technology and real-life learning into her student-centered classroom.
Click below for free teaching resources!
Get No More Paper Folders: Using Google Sites To Create Personalized Student Portfolios here
Get Streamlining Your Teaching And Engage Your Students With Hyperdocs here: bit.ly/TGChyperdocs
- Get Middle School Mind lesson plan here
- Get free Back to School Stations Directions link here
- Get Name lesson plan here
- Get a copy of my digital syllabus template here.
- Get a copy of my digital daily agenda template here
- Follow mamawolfe’s education PINTEREST boards here: http://pinterest.com/mamawolfeto2/
Visit mamawolfe’s global education website, full of ideas, resources, and links
- Get mamawolfe’s education tweets here: https://twitter.com/mamawolfeto2
- Follow mamawolfe on LINKEDIN here: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jennifer-wolfe/10/767/656
* Parents: Are you looking for ways to make life a little easier for you and your child?
you and your child?
Click below for free reports to help your child have a successful school year:
See more education articles below: