Sacramento and Davis friends: Are you looking for something fun, a little bit quirky, and super healthy to do in Sacramento? Have you ever heard of the Human Charging Station? Do you want to hang out with people who are active, take care of their bodies and eat healthy?
My friends at Premier Protein asked me to let you know they’re coming to town this Thursday, Friday and Sunday, and you don’t want to miss it!
Premier Protein creates protein products (shakes, bars and crisps) that are low in fat and sugar, but high in protein.
Seriously, don’t you think the world needs more good energy? When you have good energy – the kind that is low in fat and sugar but packed with protein – you can keep going with no booms, busts or crashes! Just imagine what the world would be like if we all had good energy – maybe the government wouldn’t have shut down!
What if good energy makes you confident, optimistic and ready to make every day a good day? Just imagine the possibilities in life! When you have good energy, you give off good energy – and with all the grading I have to do tonight, I can use all the energy I can get!
Premier Protein’s quirky new Human Charging Station is bringing good energy to Sacramento by offering free products at three locations:
◦ Thursday, Oct. 3 in Gallegos Square (11th between J and K)
◦ Friday, Oct. 4 in front of Downtown Plaza and the 24 Hour Fitness
◦ Sunday, Oct. 6 at the Urban Cow Half Marathon and 5K – near the finish line
Come check out all the freebies! You should also sit and snap photos, because people who snap a photo of the Human Charging Station, tag it with #GoodEnergy and #PremierProtein, and post to their Facebook page will receive additional prizes in the mail!
Latest posts by Jennifer Wolfe (see all)
- What To Say When Your Child Leaves For College - August 15, 2017
- My Heart Is Heavy As I Watch The Hate Unfold In Charlottesville Today - August 12, 2017
- 5 Things Teachers Should Do Before The First Day Of School - August 8, 2017